12 June 2010

Road of Ford Foundation Scholarship







This is the interwiew location for Region VI.
When I took this picture, I hope those who need info about Hotel Pantai Gapura Makassar will get the info. This hotel can be reached from Wisma Jampea by becak 5minutes and I paid Rp. 5.000 or walking for 10minutes. Wisma Jampea can be reached from airport by Taxi, I took Bosowa, and I paid Rp. 80.000.

Near the Hotel Pantai Gapura Makassar, there is Somba Opu street, a place to buy gift from Makassar. I chose Toko Ujung to buy Pisang Manis syrup, 'Ayam' roasted peanut, dodol durian Palopo and canary peanut 'Surya'. From what I have bought, I like 'Ayam' roasted peanut most.

In Toko Unggul, I bought typical fabric from Bugis. I like the design. I plan to make skirt. I cannot wait.

No comments: