12 June 2010

Fade out

Actually, I have been thinking about this a lot since my friend from Computer Science 2000 GK had passed away. I remember that he was nice and friendly. I spoke to him rarely yet sometimes I remember that he was in the grave and not live on earth anymore. Maybe, I'm gonna see him in heaven.
That makes me think, for how long we are given this life ? There's nothing eternal in this world. For how long my lovely dog will live ? For how long my mom will live ? my family ? me ? I have no answer for that question. My pray is that all will live as long as possible, according to God's purpose.
I know that my heart will be very sad when the day will come. That makes me more appreciate the time with my mom and family.
While I was in Papua, I will spend time with my family once a year for 1-2 week.
Now, I am in Bandung, I really enjoy the day by day time with my mom and my family.
I can call it : Now is a blessing.
Because, maybe, the time won't come again to me when one by one will be faded out.
I have in my mind this reflection.

No comments: