17 May 2010

Rumah Dokter di Kamur, Kec Pantai Kasuari, Kab Asmat, Papua




This is the house doctor at the health center Kamur. The house was occupied with dr. LV, dr. M, n dr. J. There also appeared to the inside. If you need to see, please contact me.
Actually, the location of doctor's house near Puskesmas. My friend, Ms. V and I used to spent the night there while dr. M spent night at other villages. It was memorable time. We cooked, slept, ate, worked little. The atmosphere in the morning so calmly, just like having vacation only the difference the location is isolated.
People's voice from the Puskesmas made me realize I lived in the world. dr. L V went to Puskesmas, I just read a book, watched movie (so lucky there's laptop).

At noon, we watched people through the front of the house. Where did they go ?
Usually, when Buton ship landed there to sell their belongings, people would have look around, without buy the things.

Sometimes, at night, dr. L V was called to come to Puskesmas to see the patient. Don't imagine there was light in the house. It would dark when jenset was not working. The battery power can be used to switch the light on in the living room. The insect would come to us and made our bodies itchy.

I like the silent morning moment. I feel I just live for that moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam buat Ibu Lince, Meri, Pak Agus, Pak Pur dan Pak Fatlolon ya.....

Bilang aja dari dari seseorang yang bikin lampu accu dan sumur di Puskesmas.

Unknown said...

punya no kontak mereka yang bisa di hubungi di sana ga???
kalau ada tolong email ya akietobing@gmail.com

Joice Aritonang said...

Kontak di Kab Asmat ?